Thursday, November 5, 2015

Juv Fic Audiobooks - Hooray!

I've tried audio books on a number of occasions, but never took to them. My mind would wander, I'd have to re-listen, or the narrator was super annoying. Well, recently, thanks to a co-worker, I gave them one more try. Really, you can get more "reading" in with audio books and when reading is part of your job, that's important. This time, it worked. I really got into the stories and when one book was done, I wanted the next one ready to go. I'm on my 4th audio book and thinking about what I'll listen to next.

 
Thumbs Up                                            Thumbs Up


                
       Thumbs Up                                      Thumbs Down

(Kingdom Keepers got a thumbs down because I did not like the different character voices the narrator did...too animated, too fake. In addition, the story was a series of similar scenes over and over. Now it may be a book a 4-6th grader would like, just not me.)

No comments: